The Apalert Respiration
Monitor makes care of veterinary patients much easier by signaling
each breath, measuring the time between breaths, and by alarming if
breathing stops, slows or becomes shallower. Respiratory depression
is a prime indicator of anesthetic depth which explains the
Apalert's effectiveness. In essence the Apalert is measuring oxygen
supply to the patient, effectively another way of doing what a pulse
oximeter does without the fuss, bother and cost.
They breath easy... you breath easy!
Features: · Audible & Visual respiratory beep.
· Digital display of time between breaths.
· No breath alarm adjustments 10-60 sec.
· Hands-free reset (optical).
· Sensitivity covers kittens to horses.
· Adjustable volume.
· Rechargeable battery (70 hours per charge).
· Low battery alarm.
· Charger included.
· Sensor Included.
· 1 year warranty!